Current Job Opening:
Job Title: Registered Massage Therapist (RMT)
Currently Available. Please see this page. Registered Massage Therapist Job Opening
Job Title: Acupuncturist
If you are a new graduate or currently attending an acupuncture school, please apply for the clinical assistant position. (see below)
The Pacific Wellness Institute is looking for an acupuncturist
Qualifications and Requirements
- Registered Acupuncturist in Ontario (R.Ac.)
- Motivated to learn new clinical approaches and strategies with an open minded attitude
- Percentage based compensation with an attractive incentive as an independent contractor.
- Rare opportunity to learn from one of the leading experts – Advanced acupuncture training sessions with our clinical director/chief acupuncturist.
- Ongoing clinical supervision. New graduates are welcome.
- Provides acupuncture services that are gentle, safe, appropriate and effective, in accordance with the Pacific Wellness standards.
- Performs all acupuncture sessions according to the established protocols and guidelines.
- Consults with appropriate staff regarding treatment plans, when necessary.
- Effectively communicates and explains procedures appropriate to patient needs and preferences in English.
- Participates in the assigned clinical training programs.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities incidental to the work described herein.
Grow personally and professionally with us and become one of the best in town!
If interested, please submit your cover letter and resume to:
Please note: Applications without the cover letter will not be reviewed.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Title: Clinical Assistant (Full or Part-time)
We are looking for a candidate to join our team and have the opportunity to work in alliance with holistic and wellness care providers.
Some responsibilities include the following:
- Appointment scheduling
- Client correspondence
- Insurance claims preparation
- Data base entry
Clinical assistance duties
- Assessment assistance
- Treatment assistance
- Treatment room preparation
- Patient record keeping
- Previous experience in clinical service
- Strong commitment to providing high quality client care
- Complete dedication to health and well-being of clients
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Ability to effectively deal with stress
- Computer experience including MS Word, Excel, and Access is an asset
- Students of health care fields are welcome
If interested, please submit your resume to: