EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES and Healthcare Practitioner Jobs
We would like to extend a warm welcome to potential members of The Pacific Wellness Institute.
We believe you would find working at The Pacific Wellness Institute to be highly enlightening and one of the most rewarding experiences.
Current Job Opening: Registered Massage Therapist Job in Toronto, Yorkville
Hiring Massage Therapists Now
RMT Jobs in Toronto
Registered Massage Therapist (RMT):
Join Our Team of Massage Professionals
A well-established wellness clinic in the Bloor-Yorkville district in Toronto. Direct underground access from Bay subway station.
We are looking for Registered Massage Therapists to join our team of healthcare professionals.
Our clinic has a constant flow of new, current and reactivated massage clients. Our clients are mainly young-middle age adults having employee benefits for registered massage therapy. We have many loyal clients who constantly refer their families, friends, and co-workers for massage therapy. Most importantly, they respect our therapists and treat RMTs as healthcare professionals. We rarely have off-the-street walk-ins.
You will be providing massage treatment in freshly renovated, clean, modern, and professional-looking rooms. Our 13 private rooms are equipped with soft dimmable ambient lighting and volume adjustable speakers that stream over 3,000 tracks of calming spa music to enhance clients’ experience.
We welcome you to join our team of highly experienced massage therapists who have been working with us for many years.
Our clinic is owned and operated by an RMT who has conducted CMTO funded research projects as a principal investigator and coauthored many peer-reviewed papers and textbooks on massage and related therapies.
If interested, please email your cover letter and email@example.com
Currently not available
Job Title: Acupuncturist
If you are a new graduate or currently attending an acupuncture school, please apply for the clinical assistant position. (see below)
The Pacific Wellness Institute is looking for an acupuncturist
Qualifications and Requirements
- Registered Acupuncturist in Ontario (R.Ac.)
- Motivated to learn new clinical approaches and strategies with an open-minded attitude
- Rare opportunity to learn from one of the leading experts – Advanced acupuncture training sessions with our clinical director/acupuncturist.
- Ongoing clinical supervision. New graduates are welcome.
- Provides acupuncture services that are gentle, safe, appropriate and effective, in accordance with the Pacific Wellness standards.
- Performs all acupuncture sessions according to the established protocols and guidelines.
- Consults with appropriate staff regarding treatment plans, when necessary.
- Effectively communicates and explains procedures appropriate to patient needs and preferences in English.
- Participates in the assigned clinical training programs.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities incidental to the work described herein.
Grow personally and professionally with us and become one of the best in town!
Please note: Applications without the cover letter will not be reviewed.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Title: Clinical Assistant (Full or Part-time)
We are looking for a candidate to join our team and have the opportunity to work in alliance with holistic and wellness care providers.
Some responsibilities include the following:
- Appointment scheduling
- Client correspondence
- Insurance claims preparation
- Database entry
Clinical assistance duties
- Assessment assistance
- Treatment assistance
- Treatment room preparation
- Patient record keeping
- Previous experience in clinical service
- Strong commitment to providing high-quality client care
- Complete dedication to the health and well-being of clients
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Ability to effectively deal with stress
- Computer experience including MS Word, Excel, and Access is an asset
- Students of health care fields are welcome
Practitioner Positions at Pacific Wellness
Practitioner positions at the Pacific Wellness Institute become available from time to time.
Registration with the College of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncturists of Ontario
Completion of an advanced internship program at the Pacific Wellness Institute – Please apply for our clinical assistant position first.
Registration with the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario
RMT Position is currently available
Qualifications will be assessed on an individual basis
Registration with the College of Naturopath of Ontario
Registration with the College of Chiropractors of Ontario
Registration with the College of Psychologist of Ontario
Osteopathic Manual Practitioner
Registration with the Ontario Association of Osteopathic Manual Practitioners, or Ontario Osteopathic Association