EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES and Healthcare Practitioner Jobs
We would like to extend a warm welcome to potential members of The Pacific Wellness Institute.
We believe you would find working at The Pacific Wellness Institute to be highly enlightening and one of the most rewarding experiences.
Practitioner Positions at Pacific Wellness
Practitioner positions at the Pacific Wellness Institute become available from time to time.
Registration with the College of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncturists of Ontario
Completion of an advanced internship program at the Pacific Wellness Institute – Please apply for our clinical assistant position first.
Registration with the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario
RMT Position is currently available
Qualifications will be assessed on an individual basis
Registration with the College of Naturopath of Ontario
Registration with the College of Chiropractors of Ontario
Registration with the College of Psychologist of Ontario
Current Job Opening:
Registered Massage Therapists
Great Job Opportunity for RMT
Job Title: Registered Massage Therapists
Would you like to work in a professional and very supportive massage therapy clinic atmosphere?
The Pacific Wellness Institute is currently looking for Registered Massage Therapists (RMT).
A well-established wellness clinic in Bay and Bloor Toronto is looking for a registered massage therapist.
- Our facility is spacious, clean, and professional with 13 Private Treatment Rooms.
- We have a large existing massage client base and a constant flow of new clients (You will have clients from Day 1).
- Jump start your massage therapy practice with our strong new therapist support system: We prioritize new clients to the new RMT.
- We offer attractive incentives: If you are a skilled RMT massage therapist, you’ll receive a higher commission and earn more!
- You can work on a full-time or part-time basis.
- New massage therapy grads are welcome. Rapidly gain hands-on clinical massage experience in our busy and supportive practice.
If interested, please email your cover letter and resume.
Currently not available
Job Title: Acupuncturist
If you are a new graduate or currently attending an acupuncture school, please apply for the clinical assistant position. (see below)
The Pacific Wellness Institute is looking for an acupuncturist
Qualifications and Requirements
- Registered Acupuncturist in Ontario (R.Ac.)
- Motivated to learn new clinical approaches and strategies with an open minded attitude
- Percentage based compensation with an attractive incentive as an independent contractor.
- Rare opportunity to learn from one of the leading experts – Advanced acupuncture training sessions with our clinical director/chief acupuncturist.
- Ongoing clinical supervision. New graduates are welcome.
- Provides acupuncture services that are gentle, safe, appropriate and effective, in accordance with the Pacific Wellness standards.
- Performs all acupuncture sessions according to the established protocols and guidelines.
- Consults with appropriate staff regarding treatment plans, when necessary.
- Effectively communicates and explains procedures appropriate to patient needs and preferences in English.
- Participates in the assigned clinical training programs.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities incidental to the work described herein.
Grow personally and professionally with us and become one of the best in town!
Please note: Applications without the cover letter will not be reviewed.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Title: Clinical Assistant (Full or Part-time)
We are looking for a candidate to join our team and have the opportunity to work in alliance with holistic and wellness care providers.
Some responsibilities include the following:
- Appointment scheduling
- Client correspondence
- Insurance claims preparation
- Data base entry
Clinical assistance duties
- Assessment assistance
- Treatment assistance
- Treatment room preparation
- Patient record keeping
- Previous experience in clinical service
- Strong commitment to providing high quality client care
- Complete dedication to health and well-being of clients
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Ability to effectively deal with stress
- Computer experience including MS Word, Excel, and Access is an asset
- Students of health care fields are welcome