Hello, my name is Emily and I am an honors graduate from the Shiatsu School of Canada (which offers a 2,200 hour course, the highest training outside of Japan), as well as a Certified Reflexologist. My continuing quest to grow as a therapist led me to become a Registered Massage Therapist after graduating (with honors) from the Canadian Therapeutic College.
I am a compassionate person who believes in the healing power of touch and enjoys the challenge of being part of my client’s healing process. Drawing on techniques from shiatsu, massage therapy and reflexology, I can offer a unique hybrid treatment that meets your goals.
I believe that these modalities act as a catalyst and that through a combination of personalized treatment, self-care and lifestyle changes – balance can be restored to the spirit, mind and body.
- Registered Massage Therapist (RMT)
- Current member with the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario (CMTO)
- Certified Shiatsu Therapist (CST)
- Current member with Shiatsu Therapy Association Of Ontario (STAO)
- Certified Reflexologist (CR)
- Current member with the Ontario College of Reflexology (OCR)
- Current training in First Aid and CPR
Let the treatment speak for itself and discover the benefits it has for you.
I look forward to seeing you soon, Emily
Health and Wellness Articles written by Emily Crown-Robinson, RMT, Dipl.ST (Hon), CST, CR
Visit Pacific Wellness News Page for Updates
Main Areas of Practice Include (but not limited to):
- Abdominal Shiatsu Massage
- Combined Bodywork (Swedish, Shiatsu, Reflexology)
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Joint Mobilization
- Manual Lymph Drainage (basic)
- Meridian Massage
- Myofascial Release
- Prenatal Massage
- Reflexology (certified)
- Relaxation Massage
- Remedial Exercise
- Shiatsu Therapy (certified)
- Swedish Massage
- Therapeutic Massage
- Trigger Point Therapy
Tue 10am – 6pm (last appointment)
Thu 10am – 6pm (last appointment)
(currently not available)