Pacific Wellness Institute Welcomes a New Massage Therapist: Vassili Grigorev, RMT
“I have a keen and subtle understanding of anatomy, as well as the individual needs of a wide range of clients, from NHL players to expecting mothers. I believe in integrating theory and experience to inspire balance and promote good physical and mental health.
Ever since I began my massage training in Russia in 1987, I have been passionate about learning and practicing massage therapy. I was a member of the Medical Association of Massage Therapists in St. Petersburg for five years before moving to Toronto. I then obtained my RMT certification in 1998 from the Kikkawa College of Massage Therapy and Shiatsu.
I specialize in combined bodywork (Suikodo, Shiatsu, Swedish), sports and deep-tissue massage, trigger-point therapy, joint mobilization, myofascial release, and prenatal massage.”
Vassili Grigorev, RMT
- Registered Massage Therapist, Member of CMTO
- Certified Suikodo Therapist, Toronto
- Diploma of Massage Therapy Specialist (Kikkawa College of Massage Therapy and Shiatsu, Toronto)
- Diploma of Physical Education (Institute of Physical Education, St. Petersburg, Russia)
- Certificate of Massage Therapy (Medical College, St. Petersburg, Russia)
- Former member of the Medical Association of Massage Therapists in St. Petersburg, Russia
To arrange your appointment with Vassili for a Swedish massage or deep-tissue massage treatment, please call us at 416-929-6958.